Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY IDOL

Many students have their favorite teachers sometimes students like their teacher because the student like the subject like computer or math  and they like there teacher because of there attitude.My idol is very nice a good teacher and gives as guidance as we study he is very funny and has a lot of sense of humor.We usually don`t listen to him when he gives as a job but he still believe in us and trust as that we can do it even if we did not listen because of our action he gets a lot of complains from our section because of our attitude late submission of reply slip and other more stuff that our section do but even though he gets a lot complain he still loves our section….My idols is a CLE teacher and he is also the adviser of our section HS 2 Steadfastness his name is sir.bads he is one of my favorite teacher and also one of my idol.I also have another idol she is also a  very nice and a good teacher she is very beautiful and she is really great at teaching her name is mis.adel espiritu and she is my science teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment