Sunday, March 20, 2011

desktop or laptop

A lot of people will prefer laptop than desktop because you can bring your laptop and it can be use in other places unlike desktop its in your house can`t be brought because its to heavy to bring.
For me i like desktop because laptop are not that fast compare to a desktop and laptop can easily be stolen when bringing to other places unlick desktop its always at your house.
Desktop is more faster compare to laptop but laptop can be brought and use to other places.
Well laptop for me is fine but i can help to think that a laptop can be easily stolen from me especially when I am not a responsible person and  I lose my things frequently like cellphone,wallet and other stuff. . .
I prefer desktop because its more efficient to use and is much more safer in terms of condition than the laptop because its much more safer to use the computer at home not in other places. . . .
But always be careful when using a computer because you may never know when a virus will come in  your computer so always check your computer for virus just for safety of your desktop or laptop. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment