Sunday, March 20, 2011

how was school year 2010-2011

School year 2010-2011 was a blast we were able to use the new computer our new books the new speech lab and the covered court. We even have the chance of having a new canteen and the new library.  A lot of new faces I saw and a lot of new teachers to.  I would like to say that i was a little sad because the school remove the love chum and love day this school year 2010 to 2011 so i did not have a love day to express my feeling to my love ones in school that was so sad not having love day.  The new teacher was very nice and I was enjoying the class everyday even PE and MATH i wish i could stay in bloomfield academy but my mom insist that transfer to a different school.  I will miss my old classmate and i am nervous of moving to a different school because i am the new kid in the school i hope i would have a lot of friends there. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment