Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SUMMER 2011

For some students summer is the most happiest season because there is no classes during summer for others students summer is boring because they miss their teachers,classmates and sometimes they miss learning.

But for me summer is very long vacation that allows student to be given a long break before going back to school but I am very sad when it comes to summer because I miss my classmates a lot and its boring at home. . . .

When summer we usually go to the beach to have some fun with my family but I hate the part when we go to the beach when you stay to long in the sun your skin will be darker and you will get sting by jelly fish. . . . . . . .

My summer plans this summer is to visit my cousin house because I always have a lot of fun when going there and we always go some other places like tagatay and other places so we can enjoy our summer. . . . . . . . . . . .

Before summer ends I want to go someplace special like boracay or Singapore then after that I will rest for the whole day so I will be ready for classes the next day in the morning inside the school campus. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment