Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY FAVORITE SPORT

Some people like the sport basketball,volleyball,soccer or even football but for me I like the sport basketball because its very fun to play and you can meet a a lot of new friends in the game basketball .

I like the sport badminton to because its fun hitting the shuttle cock to your opponent and your opponent will hit the shuttle cock back to you it’s a very fun sport but I get nervous when playing because

when I was in grade school I hit the shuttle cock to hard and my opponent got hit in the face and fell down hard that`s why I don`t play badminton that much anymore because of that incident that day.

Today my favorite sport for the present is billiards because my dad is great in playing billiards and when I saw him play I felt like I just want to try it and so I did and I continued to play until today….but sadly

I only play billiards sometimes because I don’t have a billiard table and I seldom see a few of that without payment..All of us has our favorite sport but just remember this,play safe because sometimes

its dangerous to play basketball because of injuries and other stuff and in soccer be careful not to get hit in the head by a ball that why always be careful with your action while playing. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment