Sunday, March 20, 2011

my fav color

Well some people prefer the colors black because they say its cool other prefer blue for other purposes but for me  I like the color black, red , and blue because for black its very nice to see a black color because its somehow appealing to the eyes for me.  Next is blue I like the color blue because when I was a kid my mom will always want me to were the color blue every time we go to mass, sm and other important places.Last but not the least my most favorite color of them all is red I like red because its very appealing to my eyes and its very nice,every time I see the color red i think about love, anger, fire, and other red things that I see in my daily life and every time I see the color red I always remember a special person in my head .Now that I told you my favorite color what`s your favorite color is it green, violet, orange or red like my favorite color.  Color can express emotion like anger, sadness, and other emotions and color reflects your personality so pick your favorite color depending on your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment